What better time for a Spanish citizen to enjoy traveling and exploring new countries around the world than on vacation. You can’t ignore the wonderful opportunities and experiences only Canada can offer.
In this sense, Canada has amazing alternatives all year round, no matter if it’s fall, summer or winter, because, in each of its seasons, you can admire the beauty of all the places that make up the country, practice many sports activities such as hiking, skiing, golf, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, among many others, as well as participating in the different festivals taking place throughout the year.
Steps for a Spanish citizen to apply for eTA to Canada
You may think traveling to Canada for the first time requires a very complicated process in terms of visa and other legal requirements, but to your surprise, there is an agreement between both countries where, as a Spanish citizen, you can apply for an electronic travel authorization using only your passport and a credit card, so you can easily travel to Canada and stay for 90 days, enough time to spend a vacation throughout the country.
To apply for an eTA to Canada the Spanish citizen will have to fill out a form, where you will put your data, email and passport number. Then, you must cancel the service charges and proceed to wait for the approval response in a period no longer than 72 hours.
It is important to emphasize, the fact, a Spanish citizen can do the whole process through the internet and the answer will be sent to the e-mail.
If it is affirmative, the Spanish citizen will be able to travel calmly to Canada and visit the different options that our team of experts will describe next.
Best 5 Shopping Centers in Canada all Spanish must visit
There is nothing in the world more fascinating than finding all your favorite stores in one place, so thanks to your eTA to Canada, you will be able to enjoy the best shopping centers available that will surprise you with the number of entertainment options at your disposal.
- West Edmonton Mall. It is the largest shopping center in all of North America, where you can enjoy over 800 stores, including internationally recognized brands such as Louis Vuitton, SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker and Japanese Village.
- Square One Shopping Center. It is the second-largest shopping center in Canada, with over 360 shops and famous restaurants for your enjoyment, such as Amaya Indian Cuisine, Bourbon Street Grill and Pier 87 Fish Market & Grill.
- Metropolis in Metrotown. It is the largest shopping center in British Columbia, along its 3 floors has over 450 stores, among them, are Levi’s Jeans, Zara, Indigo, and Pandora.
- Scarborough Town Center. It is one of the largest shopping centers in the east of Toronto at the moment, it is the ideal location when you are looking for the latest fashion trends. You can enjoy exclusive designs from Ardene, Hudson’s Bay and Adidas.
- Les Galeries de la Capitale. It has a famous amusement park called “le Mega-Parc” where you can have fun all day long with its entertaining games together with the little ones of the house. It also has more than 35 restaurants with incredible different flavors and more than 280 stores.
Top 3 Favorite Spanish Movie Theaters in Canada
If you are looking to spend a relaxed movie afternoon and want to watch the best movie premieres ever, you shouldn’t miss this incredible opportunity and use your eTA to Canada to get to meet the most impressive cinemas in this amazing country.
- Cineplex’s 4DX Auditorium in Toronto. In its rooms you can enjoy the best high definition screens, however, what makes this cinema even more fascinating are the effects that impact all your senses, such as wind, bubbles, snow, and different smells.
- IMAX Theatre in Niagara Falls. It is the most important spot for 3D technology fans, with fabulous peripheral screens for an unparalleled experience when watching your favorite movies.
- Guzzo Movie Theater in Montreal. The best movies in the film industry are shown here. It has high-tech equipment and an interior decoration that represents the best style of Quebec, making your experience unforgettable.
Applying for an eTA to Canada for a Spanish citizen is the entrance to an outstanding experience in a country where there are hundreds of options to entertain yourself, explore nature and learn about the different cultures that make up the country. Without a doubt, you will be able to create memories to last a lifetime.
Leave a Reply