Brunei Darussalam citizens are known worldwide for being faithful to its laws, being attached to its culture and maintaining its good manners everywhere they travel to. For this reason, before embarking on their holidays they carefully select the place they will visit because it must offer a warm and respectful environment for both their family and their religious beliefs. In this sense, Canada is the ideal country for the citizens of Brunei Darussalam because, in addition to having hundreds of beautiful tourist places to visit, Canadians are friendly to tourists and above all respectful with religious cultures from other countries. But if this is not enough to convince you to travel to Canada, our team will answer all the most common questions from Brunei Darussalam citizens below.
What are the requirements?
To enter Canada, you only need your passport and apply for an electronic travel authorization which will permit you to vacation in the country for no more than 90 days. This is due to an agreement between both countries were using the e-visa to Canada the Brunei Darussalam citizen can travel all over Canada and meet its beautiful landscapes, incredible museums and enjoy a wonderful experience in the country.
Which steps need to be taken by Brunei Darussalam tourist to apply for an e-visa to Canada?
The great advantage for Brunei Darussalam citizens is that it is simple and fast to obtain electronic travel authorization. To apply for an e-visa to Canada you must fill out a form with your details, passport number and reason for travel. Then, you must pay the fees for the service with a credit or debit card. The process is completed when you receive your travel permit approval via email. It usually takes no more than 72 hours, and in most cases, the response is almost immediate.
Is it possible for Brunei Darussalam citizens to do business in Canada?
If you have been invited to participate in a business event or have a business conference, you require a travel authorization for business purposes only. The process for obtaining a business e-visa to Canada is the same as for a tourist e-visa, except that you must specify when you fill out the application form, in the reason for the travel section, that it is for business instead of tourism. The approval response is no longer than 72 hours and will be sent to your email address. Nevertheless, the 90 days frame is valid for business e-visa as well.
What are the benefits for a Brunei Darussalam citizens when applying for an e-visa to Canada?
Nowadays, it is all win-win when a Brunei Darussalam citizen decides to apply for an e-visa to Canada and the reasons are listed below.
• If the purpose of your trip is for a vacation, you avoid the paperwork at the embassy where you are required to have great documentation to obtain your visa, since the e-visa to Canada, is a simple process which does not require extensive legal formalities.
• Because it is a completely online process, Brunei Darussalam citizens can apply for e-visa approval from the comfort of their home. All you require is an active email where you can receive notification of approval, and a credit card to make payment for the service from home.
• The service for obtaining the e-visa to Canada has a team of experts available 24 hours a day to help you fill out the application form in case you have doubts about it.
• The approval of the e-visa compared to the regular visa is a really fast process, it can even be immediate, so you only need to wait at most 72 hours to have your travel authorization to Canada approved.
• As there are 3 types of travel authorizations, all of them are adapted to your needs, so if you are just looking for a vacation you will find the tourist e-visa useful. If your purpose is to participate in events or business conferences, the business e-visa will be ideal for you. But if you are only in the country for a few hours, that is, for transit, because your flight has another destination other than Canada, you can request a transit e-visa and enter the country for no more than 72 hours.